Atuna B.V. accepts publication of Advertisements (as defined below) on the Terms and conditions set out herein.
These Terms apply to:
- Online advertisements on atuna.com
- Print advertisements in our hard-copy magazines
- By placing an order, the “Advertiser” (the person who is paying for the Advertisement whether they are the advertiser of the product or service referred to in the Advertisement or the advertising agency or media buyer for such advertiser) accepts and agrees to be bound by these Terms in full.
- Materials for any Advertisement (whether print or digital) must adhere to Atuna B.V.’s technical specifications and be delivered to Atuna B.V. within the applicable and agreed upon timeframes. When Atuna Media develops digital Advertisement units on behalf of the Advertiser, the Advertiser must provide assets in accordance with the requirements set out by Atuna B.V.
- Atuna B.V. may, without any responsibility to the Advertiser, reject, cancel or require any Advertisement to be amended that it considers unsuitable or contrary to these Terms and remove, not print, suspend or change the position of any such Advertisement.
- Atuna B.V. may refuse to publish any Advertisement for any Advertiser who has not paid any sums due for any advertising in any of the Magazine or the Website. The Advertiser will remain responsible for all outstanding charges.
The Advertiser guarantees to Atuna B.V. that:
- Any information supplied in connection with the Advertisement is accurate, complete, true and not misleading;
- it has obtained the consent of any living person whose name or image (in whole or in part) is contained in any Advertisement;
- The Advertisements are legal, decent, honest and truthful, are not contrary to the provisions of any applicable law, regulation or code of practice and are not libelous or obscene and do not infringe the rights of any person (including any person’s intellectual property rights);
- The Advertisement will not be prejudicial to the image or reputation of Atuna B.V. or the Website or the Magazines, and will not contain anything what Atuna B.V. in good faith considers to be offensive or otherwise inappropriate;
- All digital Advertisements submitted for publication online will be free of any viruses, adware, malware, bit torrents, and no Advertisement will cause an adverse effect on the operation of the Website.
- Atuna.com will provide services only on a pre-payment basis, with receipt of cleared funds prior to the booking for advertising space being confirmed.
- Atuna B.V shall not be responsible, under any circumstances, for any loss of profit, loss of opportunity, loss of goodwill, loss of anticipated saving, loss of revenue and/or any other loss which happens as a side effect of the main loss suffered by the Advertiser or any loss which could not be contemplated by Atuna.com and the Advertiser.